Wayne State University

Aim Higher

Ask an advisor

If you are just getting started please fill out the form below so that we can help you determine which program is right for you.

Study advising form Information

* Passport processing times have increased significantly. You must have a passport to travel abroad and it must be valid for at least 6 months after the end of most programs. You may also need a visa for your program and you must have your valid passport BEFORE you can apply for the visa. For information about how to apply for a passport see the U.S Department of State’s website.